Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How To Improve Your Life, Your Health and Your Income. . .

EcoQuest is more than just products for healthy living, it's an opportunity to improve your life financially. The only requirement is your desire to succeed. And, there is a place for everyone at the table. At EcoQuest, we promise life-changing income opportunities for anyone willing to work. Setting the standard high for excellence and integrity. We are careful to make promises, and when we do, we deliver. "We are not a fad. People need our products because they solve problems; problems so significant and far reaching that they are affecting everyone in North America - right now." Michael Jackson President of EcoQuest.


Weary of the corporate world and already searching for a way to have a business of her own, Elaine Gibson paid close attention to a letter from Greg Montoya that told her about an unusual business opportunity.
“I read the letter, ordered the product, Living Air, and within twenty four hours of breathing the difference, I realized that I had found the answer. But I could not have imagined what was ahead.”
“The product, the people, and the integrity in every detail was remarkable,” she says. “I have grown to realize that this is the EcoQuest way. All the trappings of the conventional job fly out the window. I set my own schedule and earn more money than I ever imagined possible. The concept is brilliant; they pay me for what I do and I am free to do all I want!”
Initially, it was Elaine’s business. However, in October of 2000, she and her husband, Nevin, traveled together to Cancun, Mexico, for EcoQuest’s Annual Leadership Convention. While there, Nevin decided to fire his boss.
“He thought he was retiring,” Elaine laughs out loud. “But I have him working day and night!” There must be some free time in his schedule though. He has found time to train for and plans to run a marathon later this year.
One of the many things that makes this business so terrific is that we can do it from anywhere.
“I have done many conference calls with a child in my arms or sitting out on our deck or even cooking dinner,” she says. “We carry product and catalogs with us wherever we go so we can share it all with everyone we meet. Two years ago we went to a bed and breakfast for the weekend and left with the owner giving us a check for $700! Last summer while looking at antiques we sold the shop owner more than $1000 in products. Lunch in an Italian restaurant ended with the sale of one Classic and an appointment with the corporate office.”
Their children and grandchildren are an important part of their lives, too. Every time they win a new bonus car (and they’ve won two so far) the first trip is always to have car seats installed for the grandchildren and of course, the personalized license plates. Hers is “GAGA” and Nevin’s reads “PAPA NEV.”

No comments: