Friday, December 17, 2010

Why does Network Marketing or MLM get a bad rap?

Everybody knows somebody. . .

In the Medical Arena, they say that ‘The Big C’ has affected every human being. That everybody knows somebody who has had Cancer or they have had it themselves. Now with Cancer, that is always a bad thing. I know a guy who used to drive a cab for a living. He doesn’t do that anymore and if you ask him, he will tell you it’s because he couldn’t make any money doing it. He didn’t like dealing with the public, or the risk of being robbed. He didn’t particularly like driving around all the time. But he got out of the taxi business because he couldn’t make any money?? I’m not sure but I have a pretty good idea that there are taxi drivers out there making a good income. My friend gives cab driving a bad rap because he didn’t do well in it. I took a shot at different things over my career and not all of them were favorable. I spent almost 25 years in the commercial printing business. Loved that!! And that is a whole nuther story (that I could write a book and produce a movie about). I was a telemarketer for a while. Didn’t make much money so I got out. I have worked as a cook on a busy restaurant kitchen line. Didn’t make much money so I got out. If I had been able to make a bunch of money in some of the things I have done, it may not have been enough to get me to stay. Making money is essentially why we get a job. But until I can really enjoy what I do, it will always be a job. My father was a man of few words so when he spoke, it was something important. I can remember him telling me that it was important to find something I enjoy doing and that I can make a good living at. Well Network Marketing is doing something and getting paid for it but it is also something most people do all the time for FREE.

Most everybody has been affected by Multi-Level Marketing or Network Marketing or Home Based Direct selling business or . . . yes it goes by many names. Either you have done it or you know somebody who has. And most likely they are no longer doing it because they didn’t make any money. If they were able to make a good income, they would still be doing it because they do it for FREE anyway. If you use a good shampoo, you’re likely to tell somebody. You tell a friend or relative during a discussion, when the subject comes up. If you try a new restaurant or see a new movie, you tell people what you thought about it. If you like your hair stylist, you’re likely to tell somebody and recommend them. That is Network Marketing. Every business around knows the power of ‘word of mouth advertising’. It is the strongest and most favorable method of advertising. That is Network Marketing. There are huge manufacturing companies out there who don’t advertise, they don’t do radio, they don’t do t.v., or newspaper ads. They have a network of marketers who go out and spread the word about the company and the products. They try it, like it and share it. For doing this they can make a great income. Think about it. The company doesn’t spend all of those millions of dollars on Super Bowl halftime ads, they can spread that around. If a company isn’t made up of a bunch of greedy fat cats at the top, the sales force (or network of marketers) gets paid well.

So the other key factors are the Integrity of the company and the quality of the products. Well I am a marketer for a Spectacular new company called Xyngular. They pay me to share my experiences with people I meet or know. I can show you how to do it and help you to make an income that is pretty much unbelievable. We have all heard ‘that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is’. Well, I’m sorry but the person who first said that was kinda negative. How about ‘if it sounds too good to be true but is true then you should try it’?? That makes sense right. I would think that driving around the city all day and taking people places would be a great way to make money. But according to my friend, cab driving is no good. Sounds too good to be true. What about ‘try a product, like it and share it. Make a ton of money. Sounds too good to be true, right? WELL IT IS TRUE!! I am making money trying, liking and sharing. You can too.

Ask me about Xyngular and their Awesome health and wellness products. You might just find your new hair stylist . . .

DAP

No comments: