Monday, April 25, 2005

Passport Delivers

Passport delivers where other MLM's are out in the cold.

There are a lot of things about Passport LLC that attracted me to the opportunity.I have been a part of three other Network Marketing companies. I was told that you had to be teachable. I have always thought of myself as having an open mind when it comes to new ideas. So I am teachable. I was told as long as you do what we tell you and do the things we did you will get what we got. Needless to say, I did the things I heard and bought the things they said to buy, I went to the conventions they said I had better not miss. I really couldn't afford all this stuff and when I questioned this they told me not to worry. Just keep doing the right things and I would be rewarded. It didn't happen. I was able to write off a bunch of stuff at tax time but I never got the money they said would come. I know that I am not alone for this happens everyday.
Passport offers free support materials and the compensation plan is as simple as it gets. You do the work - you earn money. In three months of being in the company, I have generated a 300% increase in sales each month. I am not saying that this trend will continue. I have been working about 10 to 15 hours a week. Not exactally breaking any records for number of hours spent at the office. I have time to do the things that are important to me. I have the freedom to decide when I am going to work and when I am not. The products are awesome and they sell themselves. Take a look for yourself, if you have any questions, drop me a line.

http://www.mpoinfo.com/flash/flashad.swf

http://www.mpoinfo.com/audio/BizPreview-A_20k.mp3

http://www.mpoinfo.com/overview/

No comments: